Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogosphere Experiments, Part 3 (or Bakugan, Britney Spears, AIG bailout)

According to Google Analytics, some weird things are happening with this blog.

I usually get around 40 hits a day, which is very flattering. A huge thanks to everyone who reads this.


But traffic has spiked to around 80, and has been holding for some time. And I think it's because of my Bakugan post.


Google Analytics tells me that this Bakugan post has received 839 hits since it was first posted a month ago. I know those aren't you regular readers.


And a search for "Bakugan au combat" lists this blog immediately after two Bakugan instructional videos on You Tube.


So I've double the visitors to my blog with a serendipitous post title. The Bakugan visitors don't seem to spend much time on the site once they realize it's just cultural commentary. But I wish they'd click on a GoogleAd ad or two while they're there.

No comments: