Friday, April 3, 2009

Where have all the Innovator's Dilemmas gone?

I'm not sure where you get good business books in Switzerland.

I used to walk into Borders and browse the new release section. There's a decent English section at Payot (Geneva's B&N - complete with white type on green). But they're mostly carrying Stephanie Meyer stuff. I haven't seen any Gladwell or Godin.

I'm not panicking because I have a stack of recommends that should take me at least a year to get through. But I need to ask my co-workers where they get their new ideas. And I've got to ask "What are our clients reading?"

Note to self: When you publish a business book, try to stay away from a white cover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW