Thursday, January 22, 2009

Creative Town Crier

Whenever I come across a new campaign, execution or idea that’s particularly brilliant, I send it out to my agency.

I never did this in Chicago. I didn’t really feel the need to. I thought everyone had their own subscriptions to Creativity, Archive, and CA. Everyone was plugged into Contagious and read the industry news.

Maybe it’s the language. Maybe it’s cultural. But in Geneva, it’s not something that permeates the culture. The cool thing, however, is as soon as I start sending out emails, coworkers start talking about what I sent and most thank me for passing them along.

So that’s one of my new roles: Creative Town Crier. (Shouldn't we all be one?) Here are some of the pieces I’ve cried:

Whopper Virgins

Vegas Bound

Virgin Atlantic's "Still Red Hot" ad

No comments: