Monday, January 25, 2010

Watches: DeWitt

I suppose it's hard to be in Geneva this long without starting to think watches are pretty cool. I never gave them much thought, but since I pass at least 20 different watch billboards and posters on my 20-minute commute to work, and another 10 to 15 shop windows with different brands all displayed, I've started to drink the Swiss-made Kool-aid.

Last month, our agency pitched and won the account for DeWitt, a brand I had never heard of, but which produces some pretty amazing pieces. (Count Jerome DeWitt is the owner, and keeps the title Count because he's a descendant of Napoleon's brother.)

Here are a few of my favorite DeWitt pieces. I love the first one with the bike chain.



2 comments:

Chantal said...

I know what you mean about getting sucked into the watch thing. The first account I worked on in Switzerland was a watch account. Boy do they love their watches here.

the medeiros family said...

Those are really cool watches yea, I like the bike chain one, too. I'm sure this will be a fun account to work on.