Monday, May 25, 2009


The woman renting our house in Chicago emailed this weekend to tell us she can no longer afford the rent and is moving out.

That means we have to
a) find a new renter from overseas
b) sell our house from overseas

In either case we have to
c) cover the mortgage while we do a) or b).

(The c stands for "crap.")


the medeiros family said...

I'm so sorry...that is very stressful. I hope that it will work out quickly and smoothly.

silver (ag) said...

Did I read that right? In either case you have to crap?